National Publications Materials Management Review
Materials Management Review (MMR), is the Professional Journal for, of and by the Materials and Supply Chain Management Industry in India. It seeks to be the voice of the industry – and also the eyes, ears, and nose with in-depth coverage of the latest concepts, trends, interviews and opinions. MMR is arguably a very comprehensive journal in its field.
The MMR is structured around five main sections. These sections aim to INFORM, APPLAUD, CREATE DIALOGUE, DEBATE, and EDUCATE. The MMR brings together the entire industry on a platform that enables sharing of thoughts, ideas, cases, best practices, concepts, and the latest happenings in the industry.
The MMR debuted in January 2000. It is a monthly journal and is edited by the eminent Mr. M. K Bhardwaj, Chief Editor of MMR and Chairman-Board of Studies, IIMM. He is assisted by able team of Core Committee, Editors and of course production people of MMR. The journal is published from the Delhi NHQ of IIMM, and the publisher of IIMM Mr. O.P Longia and following is the Core Committee and editorial board.
Editor in Chief
- Mr. M.K. Bhardwaj (Past President, IIMM & Former Director, Ministry of Defence)
- Mr. Ashok Sharma, President 5M India
- Mr. V.K.Jain, Former ED, Air India
- Mr. Tej K. Magazine, Management Advisor
- Mr. O.P. Longia
- Mr. G.K Singh, Sr. VP
- Mr. A.K. Mehra, NS&T
- Dr. Avinash S Desai, VP, Central
- Dr.Prof. A.K. Saihijpal, VP, North
- Mr. Amal Chakraborty, VP, East
- Mr. Malay Mazumdar, VP, West
- Mr. D. Subramani, VP, South
- Mr. L.P. Patel , IPP
- Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Gupta – IMT, Ghaziabad
MMR – UNIQUE, BINDING
The MMR is unique in many ways. Being read among the cream of the Indian Industry, the MMR also enjoys the patronage of the prestigious Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM). The members of the IIMM are unarguably some of the leading lights of the Indian Supply Chain Industry. It is also read by educational institutes, government bodies and institutes, and manufacturers across the nation. This journal is reaching every month to all the 10,000 members of IIMM and also to 40 countries of the world representing 42 professional bodies who are members of International Federation of Purchasing & Supply Management (IFPSM).
But what is more unique, is the methodology that MMR uses to put every issue together. In the words of the Chief Editor, M.K.Bhardwaj; “…our editorial team stays lean with just the right touch of zonal representation. Decentralization would be the name of the game. The decentralization will spread to many members and readers, such that this journal will be put together in all corners of India, and brought together between two covers through the powers of virtual integration – the web and the e-mail. Now. Isn’t this a microcosm of many ‘good
So, although the MMR is published from Delhi, it is more of a culmination of diligent contributions from members and readers across the length and breath of both -the country and the industry
LOOK WHO’S READING THE MMR!!!!
- Government bodies, large Indian Corporate houses
- Directors of PSU’s to the Heads of Materials departments in the large/medium/small organizations – the MMR speaks everyone’s language.
- MMR reaches from the MMR is reaching new destinations every day!
The annual subscription cost Rs. 1000. Send cheque or draft for Rs. 500 made in favor of IIMM, Mumbai and send it to IIMM Delhi Branch. to:
THE SUBSCRIPTIONS IN-CHARGE,
MATERIALS MANAGEMENT REVIEW,
Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM)
4598/12 B, FF, Ansari Road, Daryaganj,
New Delhi – 110 002.
Following is a list of some of the prestigious companies that subscribe to MMR. If you want to join this list, send in your subscription request today!!
|VAM Organic Chemicals||Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.||Institute of Road Transport|
|Southern Iron & Steel Co.||ONGC||METEXIM|
|Binani Cement Ltd.||Tetra Pak Converting India Ltd.||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|Century Enka Ltd.||Salem Steel Plant||Indian Railways Institute of Logistics & Materials Management|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||VOLTAS (India) Ltd.||Gujarat Communications and Electronics Ltd. (GCEL)|
|Intervalve ( India) Pvt Ltd||Nestler Limited||Shalimar Paints Ltd.|
|Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd||Dresser-Rand India Pvt. Ltd||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.|
|RPG Cables Ltd.||Matsushita Washing Machine India Ltd.||Management Training Institute(SAIL)|
|Govt. Opium and Alkaloid Works Undertaking||The Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore||DCM Textiles|
|Rollatainers Ltd.||Indian Institute of Forest Management||RPG Cables (India) Ltd.|
|Ador Powertron Industries Ltd.||Larsen & Toubro Ltd||Lohia Star Linger Ltd|
|Hindustan Const. Co. Ltd.||The Andhra Pradesh Paper Mills Ltd.||Technova Imaging Systems Pvt. Ltd|
|India Meters Ltd.||The India Cements Ltd.||Mahindra Ugine Steel Co. Ltd.|
|I P Rings Ltd.||Indo- Gulf Corporation Ltd.||Sinar-Mas Pulp & Paper (I) Ltd.|
|A.P Industrial Co. Ltd.(APIC)||Ciba Speciality Chemicals (I) Ltd.||Gujrat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd.|
|Silvassa Industries Ltd.||IBP Company Ltd.||Concert Tech Systems|
|XEROX Modicorp Ltd.||Incorporated Engineers (india) Ltd.||emarket-places.com|
Advertisement Opportunities in the MMR ADVERTISING TARIFFS FOR MATERIALS MANAGEMENT REVIEW
THE MAGAZINE OF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
The MMR is also read by decision makers in the areas of purchases and Supply Chain Management. Educational institutions, govt. departments and members of IIMM get their personal copy of the journal. It is no exaggeration to say that the member base of IIMM is one of the most distinguished set of Supply Chain Management, Materials
If you would like to reach out to this target audience, with your product or service details, don’t miss this opportunity to advertise in the MMR.
- MR would be happy to consider special rates for a bulk booking of 6 issues or more at one-time payment. These special rates will be considered only for full-page color advertisements. The rates for all other sizes remain same.
There are many other attractive schemes available to advertisers
- Special discount coupons from the advertiser can be inserted in the journal. Readers can use/redeem the coupons on advertiser’s product or at advertiser outlets.
- The advertiser can choose to sponsor any one of the regular columns in the MMR, such as Ecotalk, Brainteasers, Student Speak, Book Review etc.
- The advertiser can sponsor a single page ‘advertorial’ on his company or product.
- The advertiser can sponsor prizes for the ‘Brainteasers’ section
- Should the advertiser want any other form or type of advertising on the MMR, we are open to considering these requests.
For details/ interest in any of the above, as well as for advertisement bookings, please contact
M.K.Bhardwaj at email@example.com. Alternately, you can send in your cheque/ draft, along with advertisement positive and details of insertion to:
The Advertising In-charge,
Materials Management Review
Indian Institute of Material Management (IIMM)
4598/,12 B, FF, Ansari Road,
New Delhi – 110 002